Both Adam and I have been presenting the content we post on Discussing Design as a team and as individuals at conferences and for design teams over the last few years, as we continue to share the content in presentations and workshops we want to hear from you about your experience (good or bad) with critique, design studio, and the overall conversation surrounding design.
Adam will be presenting and doing workshops at BlendConf and Webvisions Chicago and we will be presenting together in October at UI18. As we prepare for these events we want to continue to improve on the content to ensure that it is as helpful as possible. If you’ve heard our presentation, been in one of our workshops, or maybe listened to a podcast where we were talking about critique and design studio we would love to hear from you. Even if you haven’t heard any of our content and have questions about critique we definitely want to hear them.
Some of the things we would love to hear include:
- Questions about how to incorporate critique into your process.
- Questions about how to deal with specific situations during a critique.
- Questions about things we may not have covered in our content.
- Stories of how you have improved your critique process.
- Any nightmare stories you have during your critiques with your teams or clients.
We look forward to hearing from you, and if you are at one of the coming events please make sure to say hi.